"TempWorks provides top-level customer service. This starts with the CEO and continues through to all personnel." - Brian Blount, Information Services Director, Manpower
Now Hiring: Back Office Processor
Can you handle pressure, deadlines, number-crunching, and customer service?
As a Back Office Processor at TempWorks, you will work with a dedicated team of professionals who handle the hodge-podge of back office tasks that we do to make our clients' lives easier.
As a Back Office Processor, you will get exposure to all aspects of staffing as well as software development.
While most of our careers are technical in nature, this one is perfect for the non-developer, process-focused, detail-oriented person, who has a hint of technology enthusiasm.
Here are the kinds of tasks you'd be performing with the greatest of ease:
- Creating and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Provide payroll processing services, tax remittance services, and support to our clients
- Assist users in utilizing our Enterprise product to the fullest extent possible, including creation of customers, employees, orders, assignments, timecards, checks, and invoices
- Process and deliver invoices to end-clients; follow up with collection activity
- Verify, pay, and file tax returns and deposits as well as unemployment insurance and new hire reporting
- Calculate and verify funding dollar figures each week
- Organize processing schedules, ensuring funding and payroll goes out accurately and timely
- Assist development team with identifying features and improvements to be made to the software
- Be able to explain payroll, taxes, funding, and basic accounting in plain English to end users at all levels
- Continually advance your knowledge of our software, both from a user perspective as well as a behind-the-scenes perspective.
- Communicating with all levels of the organization and our clients, utilizing your outstanding written and verbal abilities to simplify and clarify technical issues so that they're easy to understand and resolve
- Retaining and absorbing information while learning new technologies as they become available
- Providing a dedicated point of contact for our clients to get their questions addressed, from support, to development, to processing--you're the key.
- Performing triage, working on the front lines to analyze and test for potential software problems
- Learning and understanding all aspects of TempWorks products and services
Some other crowd-pleasing qualities we're looking for
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Management, Business, Math, Finance/Accounting, or equivalent business experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-facing role with strong business acumen
- Versatility, flexibility and ability to work with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to be self-taught; be motivated to better your knowledge set without a "structured tutorial"
- Not only surviving, but thriving in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done for the customer, regardless of the deadlines
- Ability to absorb and retain technical information and user-interface information quickly
- Able to handle many issues simultaneously, often with them all being "the top priority"
- Microsoft SQL experience is not required, but is a major plus.
Can you be everything to everyone, all the time?
If so, this position might be exactly what you are looking for. So shoot an e-mail to email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you stand out from the crowd and would be the perfect candidate for our service-oriented division of TempWorks.
We offer an energized environment with competitive pay and perks.
NOTE: All positions are based at our headquarters in Eagan, Minnesota