TempWorks Software, a leading provider of staffing specific software and payroll services, is seeking a talented, creative, and professional Full-Stack Developer to join our growing team!
At TempWorks, our Developers are involved in all aspects of the product development life cycle, from conception and architecture to ongoing support. The individual in this role will be a technical advocate to influence, develop and/or redesign strategic software applications. They will have a passion to solve business problems, pay great attention to detail, take pride in their work, and have a good sense of product requirements. We also encourage developers to bring new concepts and technologies to the table. This is a company where you have a direct impact on software design decisions. Your ideas will be heard and used.
The successful applicant will be joining an innovative team that is creating forward thinking software solutions for the temporary staffing industry.
This might be a fit for you if:
- You stay on top of the latest technology trends and have a passion for building responsive web, web services and API enabled architecture.
- You are creative, capable of working independently or in a team.
- You have a proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- You want to be part of a team that loves what they do and works closely together to make our customers happy.
- Design and develop complex front-end and back-end solutions for end users that meet data integrity, performance, business, and security objectives for complex application features using tools like Visual Studio and interaction with SQL Server databases.
- Participate in all aspects of software development projects, including design, coding, requirements reviews, as well as managing scope and timelines.
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs.
- Write high quality code that integrates into the existing applications.
- Maintain integrity of application architecture and work with architects on design.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and using those technologies to solve business problems.
- Actively develop code while providing mentorship and guidance to the development team.
- Daily participation in stand-up meetings to ensure development timelines are met.
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring code quality.
- Recognize system/platform deficiencies and suggest effective alternative technical solutions.
- Provide ongoing support and problem resolution of the system.
- Strong understanding of web applications and the overall development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of a myriad of technology used in web application development such as WebAPI, MVC, HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, React.JS, Knockout.JS, Angular.JS, Ember.JS
- Relational database design experience (creating and tuning tables, indexes, stored procedures, etc.).
- Experience with RESTful API architecture.
- Proven experience delivering high quality, enterprise level solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience or understanding of the following methodologies: OOP, TDD, MVC, MVVM, SOLID
- Must be a self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them.
- Desire to keep up with emerging technologies in software development.
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org