TempWorks Software is seeking a talented, high-energy and motivated Mobile React Native Developer to join our growing team! Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota, TempWorks is a leading provider of staffing specific software and payroll services for temporary employment staffing companies. We have combined innovative technology with industry-leading customer service to provide unparalleled web-based staffing software, payroll and HR solutions. Over the past 20 years, TempWorks has gone from a start-up business to a corporation with 500+ clients and 125+ employees. We are a six-time Inc. 500 winner for being one of America’s fastest growing privately-held companies.
The React Native Developer will play a pivotal role in the development of new mobile React Native Applications deployed on iOS & Android and will be involved in all parts of product life cycle from – from conception and architecture to ongoing support. You should be willing to adapt quickly and take initiative to learn independently. We expect our developers to be creative and contribute to the architectural and design process. We also encourage developers to bring new concepts and technologies to the table. This is a company where you have a direct impact on software design decisions. Your ideas will be heard and used.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. RECENT COMPLETION OF A CODE BOOTCAMP IS NOT SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!!!
- Design, develop, unit test, deploy, maintain and improve mobile and web user experience
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code while also providing mentorship and guidance to the development team.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional development experience, min 1-2 years specifically working with React/React Native
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Hands on experience in cross platform mobile application development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with Moment.js is a plus
- Experience with C#, Mediator, Dapper, and Ocelot is a plus
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com