A Payroll Account Manager is the main point of contact between TempWorks and our payroll processing customers. You will advise and train our clients in the use of the TempWorks Enterprise application, and manage the processing of their weekly payroll, garnishment orders, new hire reporting, and payroll tax deposits. The keys to success in this position are a mastery of payroll laws and regulations, the ability to provide excellent customer service to your client group, and the ability to consistently meet a complex and highly sensitive deadline.
- Process payroll and/or funding for assigned account in accordance with client contracts
- Process tax payments and filings for assigned accounts
- File new hire reporting on a weekly, rotating basis for all applicable accounts
- Ensure W9s and notification letters are sent to new account debtors on a weekly basis
- Multi-state payroll experience desired
- BA degree desired
- Strong technical aptitude; success in this job will require you to master the TempWorks payroll database architecture and become adept in the Microsoft SQL environment.
- The desire to be a strong ambassador of the TempWorks brand who cares intimately about our clients’ financial success.
- CPP desired
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org