TempWorks Software, a leading provider of staffing specific software, and its subsidiary, Lone Oak Payroll, are seeking a talented, creative, and professional Payroll Account Manager to join our growing team!
As a member of the TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll team, the Payroll Account Manager is the main point of contact between TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll and our payroll processing & funding customers. They advise and train our clients in the use of the TempWorks Enterprise application, and manage the processing of their weekly payroll, garnishment orders, new hire reporting, and payroll tax deposits. The keys to success in this position are a mastery of payroll laws and regulations, the ability to provide excellent customer service to your client group, and the ability to consistently meet complex and highly sensitive deadlines.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with customer accounts that utilize TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll payroll processing & funding services.
- Process payroll and/or funding for assigned accounts in accordance with client contracts.
- Process tax payments and filings for assigned accounts.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- File new hire reporting on a weekly, rotating basis for all applicable accounts.
- Ensure W-9s and notification letters are sent to new account debtors on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile weekly net payroll and taxes.
- Understanding of federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
- Respond to customer questions and verification requests.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or experience in a related field.
- Strong customer service background.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail & time management skills – must be able to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment with changing priorities and fluctuating volumes.
- Able to take direction and follow through multi-step projects and procedures consistently.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management and staff both externally with customers and within the TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll organization.
- Strong technical aptitude; success in this job will require you to master the TempWorks database architecture and become adept in the Microsoft SQL environment.
- The desire to be a strong ambassador of the TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll brand who cares intimately about our clients’ financial success and success of TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll.
- Previous experience with payroll processing and tax principles.
- Prior experience working with high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
- Experience using payroll software.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional)
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
About Lone Oak Payroll
Lone Oak Payroll started more than a decade ago as a division of TempWorks Software. In 2017, the funding division of TempWorks Software became the independent entity, Lone Oak Payroll. This enabled the Lone Oak team to more effectively support the growth of its funding clients and effectively manage larger and more complex payrolls for its payroll processing clients.
At TempWorks/Lone Oak Payroll, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your career. We encourage continual training and like to promote from within. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com