TempWorks Software is seeking an experienced and talented Quality Automation Engineer to join our growing team!
At TempWorks, the Quality Automation Engineer is responsible for the overall strategies and execution of test automation for the software development organization. The QA Automation Engineer reports to the Manager of Quality Assurance.
- Develop test automation strategies for the TempWorks suite of products.
- Create and maintain automated and manual test scripts.
- Integrate test automation into CI builds.
- Monitor and report on automated test coverage overall and for each product line.
- Work with QA Analysts to determine testing strategies for current products and for ongoing development efforts.
- Work in partnership with the QA Manager on the purchase, configuration, and management of testing infrastructure and tools.
- Perform code reviews on test scripts, automated tests, and configurations.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer, QA Engineer, or similar.
- Knowledge of behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Experience in managing and using build automation technologies such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, NAnt/Apache Ant, MS Azure DevOps, or others.
- Experience in managing and using UI/functional/unit testing technologies such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, Jest, Xamarin.UITest, Appium, NUnit, JUnit, Cucumber/Gherkin, or others.
- A proficient understanding of continuous integration processes and tools.
- Experience in managing test builds.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess remarkable analytical skills.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Able to work within a collaborative, agile, and fast-paced environment.
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown into a family-owned company with hundreds of clients, thousands of users, and more than 170 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
At TempWorks, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your career. We encourage continual training and like to promote from within. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA with match
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- PTO – two weeks in your first year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Employee Referral Bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org