TempWorks Software, a leading provider of staffing specific software and payroll services, is seeking an experienced, high energy, and motivated Regional Vice President of Sales to join our growing team!
At TempWorks, the Regional Vice President of Sales is responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory. The Regional VP works directly with key decision makers in the temporary staffing industry to understand their business needs and ultimately position TempWorks’ software and payroll service offerings so that the client can see true competitive advantage.
- Initiate and maintain strong strategic relationships with our prospects, clients, partners and vendors.
- Maximize territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying leads, conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product.
- Prospect for new business opportunities through cold calling efforts, industry events, trade shows and personal research.
- Qualify leads provided by the Business Development team. Work with the Business Development Rep’s to develop a strategy for prospecting your territory.
- Conduct online product demonstrations and meetings with prospects to learn more about their business, business needs, business pain and share how TempWorks’ Software & Payroll Services can provide value and solutions to their problems.
- Strategically manage a sales pipeline to project, forecast and prepare for forthcoming opportunities and projects.
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and tenacity to overcome obstacles and to move the customer or prospect towards commitment.
- Convert target prospects to sales opportunities by identifying alignment of critical business needs with TempWorks solutions and services.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Conduct product demonstrations as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in industry association functions and professional organizations with the assigned territory.
- Travel required (approximately 25% of the time)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ of B2B Sales experience (SaaS sales experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in Executive Level sales
- Strong territory and contact management skills
- Excellent consultative and solution selling skills.
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- A working technical knowledge of software components
- Proven leadership skills in both independent and team environments
- Staffing, Recruiting, Software, or Payroll industry experience is preferred
- High energy levels, a high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confident
- Willingness to travel minimum of 25%
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org