TempWorks Software, a leading provider of staffing specific software and payroll services, is seeking an experienced and professional Report Technician Manager to join our growing team!
At TempWorks, the Report Technician Manager is responsible for overseeing the Reports Department which includes managing the approved queue, forecasting oncoming projects and availability, assessing employee workloads, scoping of projects, communicating with clients, and integrating new technologies.
- Manage a team of 5-8 Report Technicians. Responsible for initiating weekly check-ins with team to evaluate project implementation, performing disciplinary action as appropriate, and conduct annual reviews.
- Conduct weekly Report Tech meetings and prioritize projects according to client deadlines.
- Develop queries and reports for presenting to executive leadership on a quarterly basis.
- Perform periodic audits of data.
- Speaking with clients to explain complex technical concepts in a way a non-technical person may understand.
- Creates, automates, manages and executes all reporting and tracking of KPIs for the Reports team.
- Partners with Implementation and Information Technology departments in forecasting and planning initiatives.
- Support Implementation team to ensure application readiness and supportability from a reporting view.
- Perform project management of large integrations or projects.
- Handle escalations from both internal and external sources.
- Train new employees and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Supervisor or team lead experience
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server skills
- Advanced SSRS skills
- Microsoft SSIS experience
- Fundamental understanding of payroll processing and taxes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Accounting Experience
- Project Management experience
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown into a family-owned company with hundreds of clients, thousands of users, and more than 180 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
At TempWorks, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your career. We encourage continual training and like to promote from within. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA with match
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- PTO – two weeks in your first year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Employee Referral Bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org