TempWorks Software is a leading provider of staffing specific software and payroll services for small-, medium- and large-sized staffing companies. We have combined innovative technology with industry-leading customer service to provide unparalleled web-based staffing software, payroll and HR solutions. Over the past 20 years, TempWorks has gone from a start-up business to a corporation with 500+ clients and 125+ employees. We are a six-time Inc. 500 winner for being One of America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. TempWorks is headquartered in Eagan, MN.
TempWorks is seeking a few talented, high energy and motivated Software Solutions Representatives to help generate new business opportunities. This position will qualify potential prospects by reaching key decision makers regarding staffing software and payroll processing services and setting software demos/meetings for outside sales members. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing their sales career and gaining experience in the business-to-business software industry. Enjoy a competitive base salary, commissions/performance bonuses, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement.
You do not need a background in software sales to be a Software Solutions Representative superstar on our team. To be successful, the Software Solutions Representative will need to keep a strong focus on prospecting for business every day. This will require making many phone calls (150+ calls/week), having conversations with business decision makers and the ability to schedule software demos and sales appointments. If you are hard-working, self-motivated, like commissions and are looking to join a growing and established company, apply today!
The Software Solutions Representative is responsible for driving new sales opportunities by prospecting potential new business from within the company by phone. This individual will cold call potential customers, engage them in conversation, provide information regarding our services and set up demos/meetings with key business decision makers to meet members of our outside sales team.
Additional Software Solutions Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify, and develop sales ready leads through internet and outbound calling
- Overcome business objections of prospective customers successfully
- Engage Key decision makers to secure software demo’s/follow up appointments for outside sales members
- Consistently achieve metrics regarding inside sales activities to generate new business
- Comfortable spending 75% of the day outbound prospecting by making 30+ calls per day
- Accurately log all activity and leads in company sales CRM
Software Solutions Representative requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in sales/business discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of business to business prospecting, inside sales or telemarketing experience
- Track record of achieving or surpassing quotas and sales activity metrics
- Proven capability to prospect, qualify and set appointments by phone on a daily basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to use CRM type software and adhere to procedures
- Strong, clear voice with high energy and good phone presence and positive attitude
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com