At TempWorks, the SSRS Report Writer is responsible for analyzing data, producing reports, and testing applications. To do this, the SSRS Report Writer will work with databases, spreadsheets, and reporting software. The SSRS Report Writer is also responsible for assisting with the implementation, support, and troubleshooting of report writing.
- Analyze data, test applications, and develop complex stored procedures to import or export data out of the system and/or database. Involves modifying and maintaining reports, including SSRS reports, and using SSIS to extract, transform and load data in or out of the database.
- Manages reports queue and handles client escalations as assigned by the Business Analyst and/or management.
- Collaborates with select clients to identify reporting requirements and provide useful analysis of the reports. Involves reviewing and validating quality analysis work to put data in meaningful metrics for the client.
- Reviews custom reporting developed by an offshore third-party for completion and accuracy.
- On a quarterly or semi-monthly basis, sets up report subscriptions within an online environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and ability to multitask. Includes the ability to identify, report and fix data issues with a client.
- Familiarity with navigating a user interface (UI), database, spreadsheet and reporting software. Will require the ability to learn TempWorks’ UI quickly and primarily learn independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree with equivalent report writing experience required.
- Two to three years of experience in Report Writing, or similar role.
- Two to three years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package (versions 2014 and 2016) required. Relevant experience, such as using Crystal Reports, may be transferrable. Experience should include creating complex queries to gather client data.
- Fundamental understanding of payroll processing and taxes preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org