Are you looking for a job or looking to make a difference? TempWorks is on a mission to create extraordinary products that solve important problems by connecting job seekers and businesses. We’re looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to help us design products which delight our customers and end-users.
As a User Experience Designer at TempWorks, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process from early concept, user research, wire-framing, visual design, rapid prototyping, to user testing. You’ll own and shape the user experience and ensure our product goals align with customer needs through direct and frequent contact with users, product owners, and engineers.
- Take a lead role in user research, user testing, story mapping, usability testing, wire-framing, visual design, and rapid prototyping
- Work closely with a product manager and lead engineer to ensure that our products are usable, valuable to users, feasible to develop, and meet the company’s business objectives
- Rapidly iterate design solutions based on user testing and feedback, business needs, and technical considerations
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and QA to review product management business cases/scope documentation/high-level requirements to determine MVP deliverables
- Approach design from a data-driven and evidence-based mindset
- Create intuitive and responsive interface designs
- Leverage reusable patterns and establish a branded look and feel
- Create high-fidelity prototypes to inform and align development, leadership, marketing, and sales efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to think in systems and extrapolate and extend shared patterns such as design systems, style guides, etc.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Remarkable research capability and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Education and Experience:
- A portfolio demonstrating a commitment to designing products that align your user and product involvement and research with business objectives
- Agile/Scrum development: 3 years (preferred)
- User Experience Design: 3+ years (preferred)
- Software/Digital UI design 3+ years (preferred)
- Experience developing and testing prototypes with users 1+ year (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Prolonged periods sitting at desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com