The Vice President of Finance will support the Accounting Team as well as Management at TempWorks Software and Lone Oak Payroll. Focus of the position will be twofold; the Accounting Team support will involve creating standard accounting practice and procedures for the companies; the Management support will include strategic financial planning and advancing development efforts, focusing primarily on standardizing reporting packages and helping TempWorks scale business as we upgrade to a full BI platform. By partnering with stakeholders at TempWorks Software, Lone Oak Payroll, and our customers, this position will seek to understand reporting requirements, business intelligence relating to team productivity, sales pipelines, recruiting metrics, payroll process, revenues, cost of sales, gross profit margins, and lending expenses, in order to lead the organization toward providing innovative products to customers.
- Collaborate with the Development Department to design reporting packages for internal stakeholders and our customers. Reports will provide insight for planning, analysis, and explain weekly transactions for (1) staffing agencies using TempWorks Software SAAS, (2) staffing agencies using Lone Oak Payroll for invoice factoring, and (3) stakeholders at TempWorks Software and Lone Oak Payroll to manage the software and funding businesses.
- Consult with the Development and Product Teams to design a standard reporting package for staffing agencies that is marketable with our SAAS, Payroll Service, and Invoice Factoring offerings.
- Coordinate with the CFO and Accounting Team to lead the implementation of a standard accounting platform and an initial audit of financial statements. This requires establishing and maintaining strong relationships between the 3rd part accounting firm, the CFO and Accounting Team.
- Partner with the CFO and Accounting Manager to develop standard operating procedures for the Accounting Team.
- Partner with C-Suite and other company stakeholders on the development and implementation of financial business plans and strategies that align with TempWorks mission, goals and values. This includes, but is not limited to: providing financial analysis support for investment opportunities; securing financing for growth through acquisitions; working with the COO and CRO in managing P&L for key metric analysis; preparing proactive reporting for management on revenues, expenses and profitability; and working with the CPO to standardize incentivized and commission compensation.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge on Accounting standard practices
- Experience writing accounting and financial policies and standard operating procedures
- Experience designing financial reporting packages through BI tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient in accounting platforms such as Sage or Great Plains
- Advanced understanding of Sales and Managerial procedures and systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Ability to work independently with changing priorities and quick timelines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business, MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of finance or related experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of management and leadership experience in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Sage accounting platform or similar
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of complex, multi-dimensional financial and SaaS sales
- Prolonged periods sitting at desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com