Tradeco Construction Asserts TempWorks Software Solutions Fit Business Like a Glove
Focusing on the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) trades, Tradeco Construction is a staffing agency that employs consistently reliable tradespeople with a special emphasis on safety. Tradeco Construction is dedicated to delivering a qualified workforce that puts safety as a top priority. By focusing specifically on MEP tradespeople as opposed to competitors that staff all trades, Tradeco can employ and retain a higher quality workforce for contractors when and where they need them.
With its 11 branch offices located across the United States, Tradeco Construction became a client of TempWorks in 2015. Since the implementation of TempWorks Enterprise, HRCenter, and WebCenter software, Tradeco Branch President/Owner George Castellese claims that he’s gotten to know the ins and outs of the software so well that it’s possible he knows the system as well as the TempWorks support staff. The software has allowed Tradeco Construction to reduce manual processes that staff previously performed on a regular basis, including payroll processing services.
“Everything works together and it just fits my business like a glove. Overall it saves me a lot of time,” says George Castellese. “With a wide range of features, functionality, and integration, the TempWorks Software has allowed us to streamline manual processes and houses all of our data in one location. The biggest time saver is the ability to build custom reports as well as the accounting features.”
Tradeco Construction has attained many efficiencies and benefits in partnering with TempWorks Software, including:
- Enterprise, HRCenter, and WebCenter: The implementation of the software went as smoothly as one could expect a software implementation to go. The software has a wide range of features, functionality, and integrations that has allowed Tradeco to streamline previously manual processes and maintain data within one system.
- Payroll processing: This has helped Tradeco minimize internal staff involvement and it is especially helpful as it is integrated right into the software, unlike the company’s previous software provider. TempWorks takes care of all aspects of payroll processing so employees can reliably and efficiently get candidates paid on time without spending unnecessary time on back office functions.
- Custom Reports: The custom report features of the software has saved Tradeco Construction a significant amount of time and manpower. There are several custom Affordable Care Act reports built for Tradeco that saves approximately 80% of the time that it used to take employees to manually pull the data out of the system. Employees spend 90% less time manually importing data with the GL Export feature.
- WOTC Integration: The implementation of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) integration went very smoothly. This is now turnkey, completely automated, and paperless within HRCenter, saving Tradeco Construction valuable employee time and resources.
- ZipWhip Integration: The latest integration with ZipWhip enables Tradeco staff to text candidates directly within Enterprise, automatically logging the messages in one location for easy access. Tradeco employees have enjoyed using this new tool to stay in touch with candidates and keep them engaged throughout the onboarding process.