TempWorks Software, an industry-leader in integrated front and back office software solutions for staffing agencies is seeking a Support Analyst to join our technical support team. As a fast-paced company, TempWorks Software offers entry to mid-level applicants a great opportunity to gain experience with Microsoft SQL Server, customer service, and advanced troubleshooting.
Provides support to end users of a proprietary Microsoft SQL Server-based software package on a wide variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves software related issues. Responds to telephone calls, email and internal requests for software support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the staffing industry and accounting areas.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships
- Utilize proprietary, web based help desk software to track and resolve software problems and requests
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem solving ability to work with non-technical end users on first level support issues
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers at all levels. Explain technical details in a plain, clear and simple manner
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- High level of attention to detail and self motivation
- Team Player with goal-oriented personality
- Troubleshoot and analyze incoming customer calls related to both enterprise and hosted software solutions, utilizing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Profiler
- Analyze/test software to determine the type of problems the customer is encountering which could include software bugs, client set up, corrupted data, user error, etc.
- Required to be on-call for support issues during non-business hours on a rotating basis
- Willingness to learn new technologies as they become available
- Assist in the development of online FAQs and knowledge base
- Learning and understanding all aspects of the TempWorks products including the core enterprise system, Web Center, and other ancillary product lines
- Report all billable hours and expenses
- Willingness to take on special projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Management, or Business Management is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Ability to be self taught in a variety of software applications and languages
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
About TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is a premier provider of staffing software solutions and payroll services for temporary staffing and recruiting companies nationwide. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Eagan, MN, TempWorks has grown from a start-up to a family-owned company with hundreds of clients and more than 125 employees. Our goal is to provide our employees an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment while delivering opportunities to expand careers and create a healthy work-life balance. For the last six years in a row, we have made the Inc. 5000 list for America’s Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies. In 2016, TempWorks won a Bronze Stevie® Award for Great Employers in the Talent Acquisition and Retention Solution Provider of the Year category.
We encourage continual training and offer competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive Pay (Plus Commission for Sales)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- 401k and Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Employer Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com