With the continued labor shortage and tight labor market, staffing agencies are strapped for qualified candidates to meet order requirements. The limited labor pool means that recruiters are craving new and innovative ways to fill orders faster and more efficiently.
By leveraging the current workforce’s growing reliance on smartphones, TempWorks Buzz allows recruiters to fill orders faster with job offer push notifications to targeted candidates. Not only can recruiters send a push notification directly to available employees, employees can also accept job offers in-app directly from their mobile device. Once accepted, the response is automatically logged back into the application tracking system, TempWorks Beyond.
With Beyond, our mobile-friendly browser-based applicant tracking system (ATS), and Buzz, one of the staffing industry’s leading mobile apps for employee engagement, recruiters can fill orders faster in five easy steps.
Fill Orders Faster in Five Easy Steps
- Create a Job Order in Beyond.
- Send a job offer via push notification from Beyond to qualified candidates in ATS database.
- Employees receive a push notification for the job offer on the Buzz mobile app on their smartphone.
- Employees can accept the job directly from the Buzz mobile app.
- When employees accept the job offer, Beyond will automatically create a job assignment for that candidate. Candidates will receive a notification that the job is no longer available if they try to accept the offer and the order has already been filled. If other employees cancel their assignment and the job opens up again, candidates will receive a notification to be able to accept the job offer.
A tight labor market is challenging but also full of opportunity for improved strategies. Now that 81% of Americans own a smartphone, staffing agencies must continue to search for the right mobile tools to incorporate in staffing business operations. For more information on how Beyond and Buzz’s mobile tools can enhance your recruiting efforts, contact us today!