Within the highly competitive staffing industry, we know success is achieved by smart, insightful, data-driven decisions. According to recent data, insights-driven businesses are growing annually at an average rate of more than 30%.1 Looking at the data you already have is the first step to making savvy business decisions on how to prioritize your time and resources. With TempWorks, your ATS dashboard is personalized based on the needs of each role, saving your team time and giving them access to the data they need to grow your business.
Taming the data within your applicant tracking system (ATS) and back office system requires helpful tools and practice. Are you a recruiter evaluated based on the number of new applicants at your branch? Are you a sales professional with a weekly call goal? Are you a branch manager with a target profit to reach and a busy team to oversee? To help you meet your metrics, the Insights Dashboard in TempWorks Beyond, a mobile-optimized ATS and CRM browser-based solution, can provide the information you need to stay organized and up-to-date.
Plan Your ATS Dashboard
With a personal dashboard in your ATS, you can track your key performance indicators (KPI) by utilizing Insight widgets. When you log into the system in the morning, your ATS dashboard provides an overview of your status on calls, assigned employees with missing or expired I-9s, and more.
Based on each role within your staffing agency, here are a few recommended insights to monitor regularly.
- Recruiter Insights: Add widgets to keep track of assigned employees with missing or expired I-9 forms, available employees, the message stream, your assigned tasks, and upcoming employee birthdays. This data is a great for keeping track of your recruiting responsibilities.
- Sales Insights: As a sales representative, you can add dashboard widgets such as active orders, gross profit by sales team, invoice aging summary by invoice date, prospect summary, the message stream, and your assigned tasks. In addition, you might want to add a few “Top 5” widgets. This may include the top 5 prospects by time since last message, top 5 customers with AR over 30, or top 5 customers for year-to-date revenue.
- Branch Manager Insights: There are many metrics for a branch manager to monitor. A branch manager’s dashboard might include widgets for assignment summary, available employees, Buzz job offers, candidate summary, gross profit by branch, message productivity, the message stream, missing timecards, new applicants by branch, new orders, order fill ratio, and assigned tasks.
- Back Office Insights: As a back office professional, the most beneficial widgets to add to your personal dashboard may include employee billing summary for the last week, gross profit by branch, invoice aging summary by invoice date, missing timecards, payroll costs breakdown, tasks, top 5 customers with AR over 30, top 5 customers near credit limit, top 5 customers for year-to-date revenue, and unclaimed timecards.
TempWorks Beyond also offers team dashboards. With a team dashboard, the entire team can track goal status and monitor progress and achievements. This can help boost team productivity and accountability for important objectives. It also allows you to gamify your team’s goals to see who can reach goals first. In a recent survey, 89% of employees said that they would be more productive and produce better results if their work was more game-like.2 Gamifying team goals can help with accountability across departments and positively impact productivity for team members. It’s easy to measure team milestones and metrics quickly from a dashboard that regularly updates as information changes in the system. Plus, there’s no need to remember to pull a report every day to track progress.
Learn more about how Beyond and the Beyond Insights Dashboard can increase your team’s productivity and help your staffing agency make smart, data-driven decisions.
- Forrester, Insights-Driven Businesses Set the Pace for Global Growth
- TalentLMS, The 2019 Gamification at Work Survey