According to these sources, the current trend in the staffing industry indicates that staffing companies around the country are carefully investing in applicant tracking systems and other staffing technology to help increase efficiency and attract more candidates. In addition, the importance of mobile optimization for applicant tracking systems and candidate engagement tools continues to gain momentum as a rising trend in the staffing industry. Check out the infographic on applicant tracking systems and the mobile optimization trend in the staffing industry!
Want to learn more about how our mobile staffing solutions can help your staffing agency? Check out our mobile ATS and CRM browser-based solution, Beyond, and the staffing industry’s first native mobile app for employee engagement, Buzz!
- 78% of employers using an applicant tracking system say the technology makes finding great talent easier
- 63% of staffing clients and 60% of candidates think it’s important that their staffing firm uses the most up-to-date technology
- 71% of millennials say the degree to which an organization embraces technology and innovation is a factor in influencing where they work. That compares to 66% among Gen Xers and 53% for baby boomers.3
- 33% of HR managers saw bigger candidate drop-off rates when their applicant tracking system was not mobile-optimized
- 65% of job seekers who can’t apply with a mobile device rarely finish the application