TempWorks Software’s paperless onboarding solution, HRCenter, has gotten a refresh! HRCenter allows candidates to easily and successfully complete the application process. Applicants can access HRCenter anywhere, from your in-house kiosks to their mobile devices. HRCenter creates and stores I-9s, W-4s, is completely paperless, verifies signatures electronically, and allows you to organize and navigate countless ﬁles with ease.
The new version of HRCenter has the same functionality but with an enhanced design interface that makes the mobile experience even better for your candidates and improves the application process for both applicants and staffing agency recruiters.
Importance of a Streamlined Mobile Onboarding Experience
- 77% of active job seekers search for jobs using mobile devices at least weekly1
- 1 in 5 employees spend less than 10 minutes on a job application, or two to three pages on a mobile device, before they drop off2
- 43% of employees have applied to a job on a mobile device2
- 10% of employees said they would drop a potential employer if they can’t apply on mobile2
New/Improved HRCenter Refresh Benefits:
- Improved mobile user interface/user experience (UI/UX) with simplified workflow navigation
- New feature to download all forms with one click
- Applicants can easily find nearest staffing agency branch with their zip code (zip code location filtering configurable by staffing agency)
- Applicants can drag and drop resumes into HRCenter field
- Applicants have clear indications of required fields to apply
- Surveys can be linked to forms for an enhanced mobile experience when applicants fill out forms
In a tight labor market, it’s crucial that your candidates have a positive onboarding experience when applying to your open positions. To learn more about HRCenter and our other mobile staffing industry tools, contact us today!