Save Time and Resources
From payroll and invoice calculations, printing checks, collections, compliance and more, the functions associated with payroll processing can quickly drain your resources. To free up your resources and time so you can get back to running your staffing business, TempWorks partners with Lone Oak Payroll to save staffing agencies from time-consuming back office functions with payroll processing services.
About Lone Oak Payroll
Lone Oak Payroll started more than a decade ago as a division of TempWorks Software. In 2017, the funding division of TempWorks Software became the independent entity, Lone Oak Payroll. This enabled the Lone Oak team to more effectively support the growth of its funding clients and effectively manage larger and more complex payrolls for its payroll processing clients. Learn more about Lone Oak Payroll.
With Lone Oak Payroll, your staffing agency receives experienced payroll processing support to help streamline your back office functions. TempWorks offers an entire back office solution designed specifically for the staffing industry. You remain in control with integrated staffing, CRM and recruitment software while Lone Oak Payroll handles the payroll processing, tax filing and deposits, time and attendance, new hire reporting and more. The payroll processing solution you receive is customized to meet your staffing agency’s needs and cost-effective to fit your budget. Our payroll processing services include:
- Payroll calculations processing including live and e-pay checks (distribution of checks included)
- Invoice calculations processing and distribution
- Weekly invoice funding (for funding clients)
- Collections support (for funding clients)
- Industry and state compliance notifications
- Garnishment set up and processing
- Payment options include live check, direct deposit, or pay card program
- Electronic mass new hire reporting
- 24/7 phone and email support
To get started or learn more about how payroll processing services can streamline your staffing agency’s operations, contact us today!