We are pleased to share with you TempWorks Software’s second client-facing roadmap. This quarterly publication is designed to give you insights into the work we’re doing to support you into the future. You’ll hear about our broad and over-arching goals for development, updates about work that we completed during the previous quarter, and details about what we plan to complete in the next quarter.
We’ve continued to listen to your feedback and have provided the following integrations:
- Sense Engage
These integrations will ease the burden of benefits administration and streamline communication with automated voice and texting tools.
Enterprise Email Templates can now be used in Beyond
Initial functionality released. This will be continually developed with more features.
- Beginning to import features of more advanced resume parsing tasks from Enterprise
- Initial development of interview questionnaires (not expected to complete in Q2, but a lot of work will go into it for a probable Q3 release)
- Employee Self-Service
- Making punch activity visible to employees
- Geolocation improvements
- Making employee Buzz login history visible to customers
On-Site Time Clock App (New Licensed Product)
- Use your own iPad device as a time clock on worksites
- Touchless on-site punches
- Facial Recognition
Email Template Manager in Beyond
- Create and manage email templates in Beyond
- We are currently shifting focus toward job board and order management features, which will help simplify the process of complying with Indeed’s data requirements before we finalize the integration.
Job Board Improvements to Support Indeed Feeds
- ADA compliance improvements
- Expose new fields – salary/pay range, worksite address, education, and experience
- Displays terms (such as salary/pay, education, experience, etc.) in unique fields instead of within job descriptions.
- Allows users and admins to adjust what fields are on display on individual job orders.
- Helps make Indeed certification and data requirements easier for clients.
- Validations in Beyond on data quality. This will warn users away from content that makes Indeed unhappy (i.e. click bait titles, salary info in job titles, etc.)
Matching and Sourcing in Beyond
- Development work is completed, testing phase is in progress.